mercoledì 30 novembre 2011

MY LOVE FOR SEVENTEEN

I want to give my little tribute of L.O.V.E for the most avanguard, cool gallery in London...the SEVENTEEN GALLERY...I have seen almost all their exhibitions and they have been always interesting and different, playful and interactive...
I have played once with a massive videogame for hours there and nobody put me off the place,,,so also they are also very polite..

The SEVENTEEN GALLERY is in 17 Kingsland Road, E28AA in the heart of Shoreditch,

go to check all the other artists they had...http://www.seventeengallery.com/
open from Wed to Saturday ..11 am to 6 pm.
The seventeen gallery is part of the same family of Jaguar shoes, a friend of Wok etcetcetc..

from the 17th to the 22nd December 2011 they are hosting the artist Abigal Reynolds "The British Countryside in Pictures"
check out some pics..
x